I have a new vice... I am addicted to Limoncello. For my fellow lemon addicts, limoncello is an alcohol made with lemons. It is, dare I say it, freaking awesome. I love it. I bought it on a whim at the liquor store and have been drinking it daily. Now mind you, I only use a little so please, no emails from concerned people worried that I am crossing a line!!! I keep it in my freezer and it is cold and syrupy. I add a small amount to my glass of lemonade on a hot night and enjoy its lemony perfection. So good.
Second new vice, I am addicted to Bugz popsicles. I like fake fruity taste - I have a thing about it. I have a secret love of kool-aide-esque type things and these popsicles don't disappoint. And they have little gummy bugs in them and I love gummies. Sad but true. Not an ounce of anything healthy in those suckers but all of my vices are unhealthy. The gummy is all frozen and extra chewy... I've had two of them today. Yeah, you read that right. I'm having a weak day.
I have managed to cut back on my coffee consumption though... I started sleeping more and the kids and I have been sleeping later and waking up naturally and I haven't needed a cup of coffee for a long time. But when I do drink my coffee I am enjoying it iced with raspberry syrup - double shot espresso on ice. It is very good with raspberry.
And the last of my new food discoveries is garlic scapes. They are the equivalent of green onions but grow from garlic. They are really yummy!
I have fallen in love with Kiehls Creme De Corps Light weight body lotion with spf 30. I love the way it smells, I love how it feels and I love how it leaves my skin. I use it daily. Except I am almost out. I bought it in Chicago only to discover we now have a Kiehl's on Robson street so will have to go downtown soon to get some more.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh I'll go with you - I want some Keihls!
Mmm, limoncello in a Lemon Drop martini is so good!
Post a Comment