Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cheating on my Chiropractor

I had a seriously good adjustment from a chiropractor yesterday. I wasn't able to get in with my usual chiro so tried her colleague and I think I'm in love. I feel guilty but I have to admit, I'm thinking of switching. I like my previous one because she is a woman and I feel a lot less awkward having a woman lay on top of me then a man who is not my hubbie. That looks weird in print but I can't help it... I feel awkward when any male who is not my husband lays on top of me, even if it is in the name of good! That said, the new one managed to crack my back like it was a zipper. And he was able to get my neck to pop like Orville Reddenboker popcorn, something my usual chiro can not do.

It has to be said, releasing that much tension is almost as good as... well you know. I said almost...! Apparently it releases the same endorphin or something.... yesterday was so good I jokingly told my friend "I think I need a cigarette!" Sigh.

I just realized that I have not yet walked the dog! Ugh what a crazy day. I had to work at 8:30, had to take my kids with me, then shopped for 2 bday presents, wrapped presented, dropped child off at bday party, picked up dry cleaning, cleaned house (man its a mess!!), ran errands, drank too much iced espresso, picked up child from movie, made dinner (ha ha ha, we had pizza buns and raw veggies!) and then spent time online researching while kids sit at my feet watching Transformers. There is packing to be done and likely lots of laundry as well... I feel like a single mom - good thing I'm not! All right back to my pity party, laundry and tucking my kids into bed before they get too old and start to dislike me.

No comments: