Friday, May 16, 2008

I've been bad

It has been a busy week. I am working long hours, my husband is MIA yet again and the kids schedules are exploding with insanity. I haven't been eating very well either. Case in point, I was so busy yesterday that I skipped breakfast, had two cups of coffee and then had a chicken wrap (very small) for lunch at 12:45. I then had a long afternoon and didn't have time to grab a healthy snack before heading out again to work and so I drank a red bull and ate a small bag of buffalo wing flavored doritos, had some water and worked several hours in a hot room. By the time I left it was almost 7:00. I had some cereal for dinner when I got home and ate the last smidge of chocolate peanut butter ice cream from baskin robbins. To be honest, today hasn't been much better. I did have some fruit and veggies though... actually that is all I've had.... oh and a croissant

Ick.

No comments: