Last week was one of those week's where everyday it is something.
Thursday: Banana was in the district track meet and I took the day off to help out.
Friday: honestly I don't remember what happened that day but I remember that Hashbrown appeared to have lost her mind.
Saturday: my thoughts were confirmed as we woke up to Gorilla announcing that Hashbrown wouldn't wake up. (Hashbrown was our guinea pig. She has been ill and was on antibiotics all last week). And so our morning started out with tears and discussions about our good little pig whom we have loved for many, many years. I reminded the kids that the vet was super impressed by how old she was and that their careful, loving care had helper her to live so long. DH then took the kids out on some errands and I worked on my thesis.
Sunday: Banana had her dress rehersal which was an all day affair. We had our funeral for the pig in the evening and then went to see Surf's up. Odd combination I know! But the pig needed to be buried and Gorilla and Banana had earned a movie and they seemed fine with the order of events so off we went.
Monday/tuesday: Worked all day while the kids were at school, spent the entire evening backstage with Banana at her dance recital. She did such an amazing job and we had a few people come up and say this to her. She has really worked hard in dance this year and it is great for her to have people come up and recognize this!
Wednesday: an all day meeting that was work related which is always a draining event.
Thursday: my on-site day which is very busy, very full and long.
And now it is friday, my to do list is large, my inbox is full and I am tired. Nothing a strong cup of espresso won't fix though. After my coffee rituals I am off to the gym for my measurements etc after completing a sequenced program.
And that is my busy but boring life.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about wee little Hashbrown. Hope the kids and you all are doing alright.
Post a Comment