Saturday, June 16, 2007

Banana's dance recital...



Banana and Ballet Warrior, backstage having fun together!



Banana talks to her friend Raspberry just before going up to the side of the stage. They are in their Chim-Chiminey costumes... they are chimney sweeps and yes the soot on their face is purposeful. Their dance was with brooms. I was a bit disappointed with the all black costumes at first but the dance was very good and the costume fit will with the dance. And for once this dance costume will be re-useable!



My beautiful girl! This is a very pretty picture - too bad she has all of that soot on her face!



The chimney sweeps about to descend on the land of Mary Poppins.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Mike said...

The second to last photo of Banana is absolutely gorgeous! Can't you photoshop off the soot or something!:)

Magnificent M said...

I know!!! she looks so grown up and so pretty! Darn soot! I could try to get rid of it with photoshop for sure...

Michelle said...

I agree -she's gorgeous! I think the soot just heightens it because if you can look good in soot...

Funny, I posted pics today too and one of them is from #2's dance recital yesterday. Her dance company (? I think that's what they're called, right?) was at the act and her little group did Teddy Bear Picnic and Elvis' Teddy Bear.