Thursday, May 03, 2007

Love at first bite

Is it possible to fall in love with yogurt? Yes. It is lemoney, it is lucious, it is dare I say it, luxurious. This dreamy concoction is Liberte's lemon yogurt . It tastes like a creamy version of lemon curd... which I love. It isn't a "low fat" yogurt but I'm treating it like a treat so I don't mind the extra fat. It is a must try!

4 comments:

T. said...

I just had a "Lemon chiffon" fat free yogurt the other day that was really good- I thought of you and your love for all things lemon ;-)

Michelle said...

Ooooh, I love lemony things. Will have to try this. We don't do a lot of desserts here but one of my favourites that's not home made is the Robin Hood (or Shirriff but Robin Hood's is better) Lemon Pudding Cake. You know the one that has the cake floating on top of the pudding. Mmm. It's inexpensive and easy.

Lindsey and Mike said...

MMMMMMMMM!!!! I don't even want to try it for fear that I'll have no self-control because it involves lemon and is delicious.



But I might just break down:)

Magnificent M said...

Lindsey, its yogurt... not only that it is probiotic yogurt. It is good for you. go crazy.

Michelle, I made the homemade version of that dessert on saturday night while we played catan! Yum yum yum! So good! I haven't tried the Sherriff one but the homemade version was pretty easy too!

t, what brand and where do I buy it? Last week I bought coconut yogurt from liberte... I have to say this is the best yogurt I've ever had. completely natural too without added gelatin etc. delish.