Sunday, April 29, 2007

Too old to stand?!

Last night we played 2 rounds of settlers of catan with friends over lemon pudding cake, ice cream and coffee (it is a long game). At 2:00 a.m. we went home. As we were getting ready for bed I decided to give hubby a kiss of the extended variety. Maybe I was feeling guilty for refusing to trade resources with him, maybe I thought he looked cute in his pj's or maybe I was delirious from lack of sleep... who knows... But the kiss turned into an extended kiss. 10 minutes later hubby and I were drifting off to sleep when he told me "that kiss was hot, it made me feel young again." My response was "huh??! why is that?!" Afterall it is not like we don't EVER kiss or anything! And he said "because we were standing up! We never kiss standing up. Only young people kiss standing up." My response was (between gasping for breath because I was laughing so hard... again lack of sleep) "I think that is a sad statement... are we too old to stand anymore? What, are we going to fall over or something?!" and "we are NOT that old!!"

Well if that what it takes to be "young" again, I think I can give that a shot!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This was brilliant and made me smile! Keep on standin'!!

Lindsey and Mike said...

HaHa! That's hilarious! Keep on snoggin' (instead of truckin';).