A few months ago blogger was giving me grief. I blogged about it and then all of a sudden, my problems were solved. Blogger had accepted me again. Today Blogger is back to its tricks. For some reason it will not let me read the comments to my last post, nor will it allow me to post on double double's blog about her artwork. I just wanted to send out a holla to double double to say "love the pears, absolutely beautiful and can't wait to see them in person... I have pear envy." To whomever commented on my last post, I'm sorry I didn't respond... really I've been trying. Perhaps if I try logging in on my other computer, I'll have better luck.
In other news:
-72 hours until I get to yell "Stellllahhhhhh" to someone who actually finds that funny.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you Magnificent...... you must be a romantic if you have pear envy ;)...... so I am told, pears and peppers.
ha ha ha!
Post a Comment