Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Long day and not over yet

I feel like I have rolled through a river today. Last night I put the kids to bed and returned to my office and worked until very late trying to finish up everything that I needed for today. I started the day with a a triple latte and a training session, drove back home and worked some more, then drove far from home, realized at 2:15 that I had not had lunch, ate half a sandwich, worked some more (paired with a grande latte), drove back home in rush hour (ew), realized part way home that dh was supposed to pick up kids from afterschool club but that I had both sets of keys, made calls on cell while driving on freeway and arranged for alternative pick up, arrived home and had half a bowl of soup and some bread and veggies before my group of trainnees shows up at my house for my third meeting/session of the day, spent time with family and then trudged up to my office for more work.... except that I am blogging first.

I had a mild anxiety attack about my thesis this morning. I was supposed to work on it yesterday but as usual I had too many things that were urgent for work and I couldn't get to it. I MUST find a way to fit this thing in to my life!!!

big day tomorrow and lunch with someone I greatly admire and am thrilled to get the opportuntiy to work with. Must finish my work, do some ironing of clothes so that I have something professional to wear. sigh.

No comments: