I should have known it was going to be a good day when I got into my pre-warmed car to hear this song playing on the radio... I can't tell you the last time I heard this song but somehow I remembered most of the words. It reminded me of Stella so I dedicate this one to my fellow 80's loving, scientifically obsessed friend. Its a sweet, sweet song, one for the request list in San Diego for sure....
I had to watch the video tonight and I particularly enjoyed the part about the home for deranged scientists and all of the old men dancing around the yard with the bubbles.
And Stella, I have this postcard sitting on my desk that I was going to send to you but hey, if I procrastinate a bit longer I can hand it to you... I picked it up for free at Ikea but apparently someone is selling it on Ebay. Thought you'd enjoy it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/IKEA-POSTCARD-PICTURE-ART-POST-CARD-A_W0QQitemZ250039752869QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
or here with a slightly better picture...
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That poatcard made me laugh. It's not even 7am. I don't usually laugh a lot before 7. Thank you Ikea for being weird and Swedish:)
i'd like to know if anyone actually bought the postcard?
Bought?! Those things are free! How do ya like them apples?
They once had one involving coffee in an IV bag. Oh Ikea:)
Love it. I had flashbacks to Jack M. dancing at the ABA social! Seriously.
The post card is excellent!
Post a Comment