While I have you all praying for specific requests on hubbies behalf... another doctor's appointment determined that the scarring is starting to set in and he is experiencing decreased mobililty in his hand as a result. Please pray that this will slow down and that it will not worsen and that he will be able to find peace in whatever the result is.
On another note, I am having issues of nausea. No, not the pregnant variety!!! I can not listen to hubbie talk about his arm or anyone else talk details about his arm without getting literally light headed, dizzy, flushed and feeling ill. I actually had to get up and walk out of the doctors office today as the floor was rolling and I thought I would vomit. What threw me over the edge... the doctor said this "if we opened up the arm here we would see that the muscle is like hamburger..." I feel really bad about it because I am having a hard time listening to him when he needs to talk it. I end up feeling so ill and I keep saying "I'm sorry, I need you to stop of for a moment!!!"
Am I freak? Hmm, don't answer that. I think we all know the answer!!!!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment