Please pray for my hubby again... I have some specific requests this time:
He has developed an infection that is not responding to antibiotics. They are not sure if it is lymph related and therefore in the arm with just some surface infection or if it is completely surface related but antibiotic resistant. We are awaiting test results.
1. Please pray that the doctors will quickly identify the problem and take action to resolve it. We saw our family doctor yesterday, had a battery of tests and are going to the hospital today to see the specialist.
2. Please pray that recovery from this infection will be quick and without complications or further set backs.
3. Please continue to pray for his recovery of mobility as this infection has slowed down progress and we have seen a return of some of the swelling. In addition, physio has been somewhat stalled due to the infection.
4. Please pray that he will get the rest he needs. He is not sleeping well at night due to the pain and discomfort.
5. Please also pray for his emotional state as well... no sleep, lots of discomfort and pain and the concerns of what will be the end result are taking their toll on him. He is rather down at the moment, all the more depressing considering it is his birthday today.
6. And lastly, please pray that God will put some protection around Banana and Gorilla, that no other problems or issues will arise at the moment and that they will happily continue on as though nothing was going on. I am trying my best to keep Christmas on schedule for them but it is difficult. I'm not sure that I could make it through and retain my sanity if a crisis of some sort were to occur!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are parying for you guys! Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.
Prayers also being said here at the mpuff household. ANything you need just let us know.
I'm definately praying for you guys. Please let me know if I can help you out in any way...do not hesitate to ask!
Post a Comment