Warning: This post contains multiple private jokes that are really only funny to one person other than myself... feel free to read, don't feel too annoyed if this post is annoying.
Can I JUST say that I received some exciting news today? Only one person, okay maybe two, will understand the emphasis and how the above sentence should be said. Unfortunately I can not say what that news is because it is not my news to say. But ohhhhh, its good. I want to say it... but No noooo, I can not. It is so good that it makes me smile with a frequency, duration and intensity that almost exceedes the pleasure of writing social stories on airplanes about people who expose themselves. It is so good that it almost tops midnight-over-priced martini's while scoping the crowd for behavioral geniuses. It is almost as good as 1:30 a.m. chats in hotel hallways because you can't go into your room because your roommates are sleeping. It is almost as good as good wine. Its better than being stuck in a hairball convulsing with laughter. Its even better than pants that make your behind look "hot" (according to the viewpoint of others, not a self proposed description). It is almost as good as stalking old behavioral legends and asking for their autograph. And it is far better than a Mint Julep on a humid night. It is simply that good.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oooh Seinfeld! :-) If someone is getting married I need to know. That's all I'm saying. Otherwise, congratulations to whoever for whatever!! (The mind leaps to marriage and babies - all good things!)
I'm guessing either someone got themselves knocked up or is getting married. I'm hoping however they are not getting married because they got knocked up. Congrats to whoever deserves it!
It's all about stopping...thinking....and then smiling. Sigh.....
I figured that news would make you smile.
Post a Comment