Tuesday, November 21, 2006

He's Home.

I picked up DH from the airport today. He's a mess. One arm is immobilized and swollen and looks odd, the other hand is in rough shape. I couldn't look for more than 3 seconds because "injuries" make me queasy. His hair is wild becuase he can't put it in a ponytail, he can't shave, can't put his contacts in.... he looks like a wild man with funny hands.

But he is okay.

Proof? Upon arriving home and noticing the vast changes that I have made, the moving of large pieces of furniture and the attempts to decorate and set up his music room that are underway, he responded "not bad". And then upon finding out that the Dishwasher had leaked water all over the kitchen floor and that there had a been a tonne of water (which I mopped up ASAP) but still might have caused a wee bit of buckling to our laminate floor, he proceeded to get irritated.

Hmmm. I suppose one is bound to be cranky after such an event so I will just dive back into my work. Sigh. Sound of gong.... life returns to normal.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Mike said...

Oh the gong. Glad to hear that he's home safe with you guys now:) Still praying for a speedy recovery.

4ever29 said...

I'm so glad that he's home and you guys can deal with his recovery together.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad he's home. Hopefully normal is just a tad sweeter.