A quick update on my dear hubby (less cranky today LOL!). The pain has increased... my hypothesis is that now that the swelling is decreasing his nerves are actually beginning to function. DH saw the doctor today and there is some concern about how his hand will heal and whether he will regain full use of his hand so please pray for him if you get a chance.
I still can't say what the good news is but no, stella is not pregnant. LOL! I guess its not that good! Its news that excites me and I guess that is as good as it gets.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Prayers for J will continue, and for all of you to stay less cranky :-)
As for news if it involves Stella and she isn't pg then I can only think of one other thing that might make you happy. It was the third on my mental list (and yes, I am often mental) but I will have to do some investigating to see if I can suss it out.
I'm continuing to pray for sure.
You are still in our prayers. I guess we should also start praying for someone to fill the enormous void that your DH will leave in worship team for awhile too.
Hey M - how's J feeling? How's the arm. How are you doing? We're continuing to pray for his recovery.
Post a Comment