Monday, September 04, 2006

Brunch Wednesday!

A few potluck brunch details...

Who: everyone welcome, feel free to invite someone who might enjoy being with us!
Where: My place. If you do not know where that is email me at myfirstnameandlastnameallonewordaba@excite.com or same first part of address@yahoo.com or look me up under DH's last name in the phone book. His first initial is J.
When: 9:30... you can come earlier if you like, 9:00 will work
What to bring: your self, a simple, easy, contribution... don't go crazy. This time of year is crazy enough! Some fruit, muffins, or even just a yummy loaf of bread is more than enough! If your wee one is wee and needs something special bring it. If you have a baby know that I do not have one anymore so have nothing suitable for baby toys...

Hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey M - I will be there between 9:45 and 10 if that's ok because I have an appointment at 9:20 on United Blvd. I will come with cupcakes (or at least that's the plan at this moment!! LOL). No worries on the baby toy thing for me, #3 child isn't much in to toys yet. As long as he has someone to flirt with he should be fine!

Anonymous said...

OH M,
Little G had the mother of all tantrums today (in my specialist office)leaving me scared to take her out in public ever again.
So if I don't show tomoorrow you'll no I wasn't brave enough.
p.s are any brave souls bringing their kidlets?
Mo:(

Magnificent M said...

Mo, you'd never know she was the perfect angel today :-)

M: glad I was able to amuse #3, he is quite the flirt... I kept meaning to hold him so I could get my baby fix but the food distracted me!

Michelle said...

Yeah #3 loved you. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. There was so much food there I can't blame you for getting distracted. Sorry I wasn't able to stick around to help clean up. As it was I made it to #2's preschool with only 1 minute to spare. THank you so much for everything. I'd love the recipe for that strata.

Magnificent M said...

No worries, wouldn't have let you help anyways, you have a BABY!!! (who is ADORABLE btw) and so good! neither of mine were that happy and calm!!