2 cups chopped onion
2-3 cloves garlic
Saute in large fry pan in 1 tbsp oil until translucent
3 cups winter squash peeled and chopped
2 cups cabbage chopped
1 dried chili pepper or ground red pepper to taste
Add and saute until flavors are mixed.
3 cups tomato juice or pureed canned tomatoes
1 cup apple juice
1-2 tsp giner root peeled and minced
Add and cover and simmer until squash is tender, about 20 minute
1/2 cups green beans
Add and simmer 5 minutes more
1/2 cup peanut buter
Stir in and simmer at very low heat until ready to serve. Serve on top of brown rice or millet with toppings: chopped green onions, parsley, cilantro, peachs or other fruit, crushed peanuts, flaked coconut.
4 comments:
Sounds SOOOOOOO good!
thanks michelle! I can't wait to try this!
I'm going to make it tonight!
I made it - it's SO good!
Post a Comment