Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Laughing my toosh off

Having just been camping, I find this picture incredibly amusing.


Only Martha would think to lay a crisp clean tea towel over her lap to shield her shiny, perfectly pressed pants from the mustard being put on her gourmet hot dog. Not her clean hands, her tidy clothes, the incredibly immaculate campspot... yeah, that is exactly what we looked like last week! LOL!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's what I look like when I camp... of course, I'm usually camping inside a hotel room! :-D

Lindsey and Mike said...

SNORT! I love how the kid has the "Can I eat my damn hot dog?!" look on his face, mixed with the awe of "Martha probably knows 18 ways to kill me with her eyes alone". Oh Martha, you ol' boozehound!

Magnificent M said...

ROFL! and look at the expression on her face? Clearly pissed off!!! Perhaps the mustard was not dijon enough? Or perhaps she is just annoyed that she has to sit on a log that no one has placed a feather stuffed cushion embroidered with the initials MS on it?