I finally bought my first ipod. I bought it a few weeks before I went to chicago and it is pink. I've never had much use for one before but now that I have one I am wondering how I lived without it?! I have started taking it on my long walks and hikes with Albert and what a difference it makes! I am walking much more quickly, I am no longer feeling bored and i often walk for longer.
I am completely sick of every song I have on CD so for now have been downloading some new music. I've accumulated quite the odd mish-mash of music!! Some disco, some 70's and 80's type rock (dare I say it, Classics - yeesh you know you are old when the songs you grew up with are called "classics"), some soundtracks, some gospel, some inpirational/modern christian and general "pop" and of course, some Bob Marley. Yes, you know you are odd when you find yourself listening to AC/DC for 1 song and then Aretha Franklin singing the Lord's Prayer the next.
When I walk I tend to put on my disco and 70's and 80's music. BeeGees, some Blondie, a Kiss song, The Ramones, Donna Summer, Gloria Gaynor, the Pretender and KC and the sunshine band to name a few... yeah, you get the picture. I love this kind of music and it makes me feel like dancing (whoo!) dancing (Whoo) dance the night away (Wooo wooo)! I couldn't help it the other day, I had a large stretch of the dyke to myself, in an area where there aren't any houses and I was in a bend so no one could see me... I was listening to to Hot Stuff by Donna Summer... the chorus was coming up.... I glanced around... no one in front, no one behind... "Looking for some hot stuff baby" and I did some shoulder shimmies... and then a few fancy steps... Way too much fun!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You go girl! And I bet you looked way hot doing it! :-D I have a weird mix of music on my mp3 player too. That's why I like them. You can have a little bit of everything. Kind of like stew.
AWSUmmmme! So good! Best visual ever!
Post a Comment