Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Chicagooooooo!

I just realized that in 14 days I will be on my way to Chicago! How has that snuck up on me so quickly?!?! I am going to chicago for the annual Association for behavior analysts conference. To me this conference is mandatory, not because it really is mandatory, but it keeps me in touch with what is happening in the research world. The conference is great but the girls escape with a purpose is a big part of the thrill. Next year the conference is in texas and then there is an international one in Norway. I am very keen to try and take my family to Norway and then perhaps backpack through Europe with kids. I digress... back to Chicago! I need to lose some weight!! I need to organize my wardrobe! I need to book a hair and pedi appointment! I need to choose a suitcase that has room in it for purchases! I need to get paid by clients because at the moment I have 0 dollars having just paid my taxes! I need to buy a french press single serving coffee mug from starbucks! I need to start reading my Chicago travel book. I am very excited!!

2 comments:

T. said...

AHHH! 14 days. Are you sure that's right?!? Crap!

Trying maddly to work crazy extra hours this week to bank up extra pay at my "regular" employment work....as regular clients won't pay until we're back.

Ah! I need to loose about another 5lbs then about 3 more pairs of pants in my wardrobe will fit.

I just bought a pair of "nice looking" runner-type shoes that are comfy for sight-seeing! No more stinky sandles ;-).

Ug. No money! must work!

Magnificent M said...

5 lbs, you can do it!!!!

I hear you on the work and money thing. Sigh. Maybe I need a regular job! ha! When would I blog??!!