I walk Albert for an hour each day, usually in the morning. No matter what the weather is, the view of nature on the dykes is always spectacular. It is a time to walk Albert and to work off last night's dinner for me but it is also my time of devotion, when I think about God and the world he has created for us. Almost every morning I wish to myself that I had brought my camera but I never do. On this particular afternoon I was walking Albert later in the day and happened to remember my cell phone so I took a few pics. They aren't great but oh well...
On these walks, it is the little things that I enjoy, the look of new spring buds

the wheat like stuff dancing in the breeze

the sky when sunny and the sky when stormy

the sight of Albert running along, tail whipping in circles of joy, ecstatic to be loose and fancy free

or the way he smiles at me like I am the best mom in the whole wide world.

No matter what my day is like, moments like this are uplifting.


(such a bad picture of me! but it is hard to pose, hold your dog and take a photo with a cell phone!)
No comments:
Post a Comment