I am making roast chicken tonight. I am going with a greek style recipe I have and adding some potatoes. It is a lemoney, garlicy dish and it is good. I think I'll do a salad with it and maybe some carrots.
Banana and this boy from her class are trading phone calls. He has called about getting together for a "playdate". I am dumbfounded as to what to do.
I have got nothing done this week. Little bits here and there and that is it.
I had a craving for onion rings at 2:40 today. I resisted and compromised and got a booster juice. 3-5 servings of fruit and 400 calories later I still want onion rings. Salty ones. I should have had a coffee. I haven't had one yet today as I have been having matcha tea for breakfast. Supposedly green tea burns fat or something. I'm feeling desperate.
I have worn LuLu lemon 4 of the 5 days this week. Comfy but pehaps a bit sad. Wondering if lulu lemon pants are simply a socially acceptable form of jogging pants?
Although I have a chicken sitting in my fridge, I desperately want to go out for dinner with the kids. Just because. I'm tired. I want to do something fun with them and if I stay home I'll crash in front of the tv. I really want to have a good bowl of soup. Asian style soup... maybe japanese, maybe chinese from Hon's. Either way. I don't feel like roast chicken.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is how I feel today. A perfectly good casserole was hear for the eating yet I didn't want it. Made the kids and dh eat it, though! LOL I just want... something. I have no idea what, but I know it's not in the house. I almost suggested we go for dinner, but co uldn't justify it. Sigh. It's been a long week.
And Banana and a boy? Interesting. I'd love to hear how you end up dealing with that. Hopefully I have a few years yet, but still it pays to learn from those ahead of me.
Post a Comment