Friday, September 14, 2007
work work work
Today is the 11th day in a row that I have worked. I do not mean that I worked 2 hours here and 3 hours there. I have worked a minimum of 8-9 hours every day with a few days being 11-14 hour days. I am desperately wishing I could take tomorrow off however I am severely behind... still.... and I have a huge backlog of work to get done as well. Tomorrow will be a work day for sure. I have pre-set coffee date with Daphne and church but I will be squeezing in work on my thesis when my kids are busy doing what they like to do on saturdays... chillaxin. On sunday I have to do some on-site work unfortunately as we have a wee crisis going on and it was the only time I could find to resolve it. Some jobs are easy to say "it can wait" but unfortuantely with my job that just isn't the case. I really need a day off though. Very badly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you happen to clear a few hours of time off in the next week or so stop by and I'll make you some hashbrowns.
Post a Comment