I am in need of a date with my hubby. I would really like to get away with him, even if just for a weekend. The perfect date away weekend would be just the two of us with as far away from people we know as possible. There is nothing worse than wanting to escape with my hubby and running into people we know. ick. We sound rather anti-social don't we?!?! We value our time just the two of us. We like to socialize too but there are times when we would love to just escape to a cabin in the woods and not see a single soul for days so that we could just have time together. The perfect date weekend would also involve really good food and good wine. I like a good restaurant date. I like yummy foods that look beautiful and taste divine. I like exploring new wines that taste amazing with foods. And finally the perfect date weekend would involve peace and quiet, preferably at a spa. I want to think about nothing, do nothing but eat and drink and relax and enjoy the company of my lovely man.
Looking at our calendar and our wallet I would say that this dream weekend is not likely to happen any time soon unless I get creative. I will just have to look forward to thanksgiving when we head up to the okanagan for the wine festival and one last dip in the pool and hot tub.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment