I have been having a lot of problems with my back lately. I started seeing a new chiropractor who told me that my pelvis is tilted and the short version is that apparently I am deformed. Super!!! I've actually always been this way and have had hip problems all of my life, I just didn't realize that this was not normal. This morning bending down to put something in a back pack I pulled a muscle and am now wincing in pain. 2 painkiller/relaxants later and the rest of me is not functioning but the muscle in question is still horrifically painful. Seems ironic seeing as today is supposed to be my day at the spa. Not sure how I can relax when I feel this much pain? I wish I'd booked a massage.
Stupid pelvis.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Boo! Hope you still have a fun day at the spa. I vote that you make them cart you around. Preferably on some sort of wheely contraption so you don't get jostled too much:)
Man! Lame! STUPID STUPID pelvis. You could get one of those motorized stand-on things like Gob has in Arrested development. They look fun, then you wouldn't have to walk !Just stand!
oh my word. that would be hilarious!!!! even standing hurts though.
stupid pelvis.
I have just returned from a massage with a massage therapist. He told me that I may feel like I was hit by a mac truck after the massage but at the moment i just feel much better. He, like everyone else kept asking me "so you've just been living with this for how many years?" I had no idea I was so deformed :( Yes, I've been in pain for much of my life. Yes, I"m an idiot! No, I did not realize that I was a freak.
sigh. I wonder if the circus is coming to town soon so that i could join up?!
I'm glad the massage helped - what's the aftermath like a day or two later - still overall better? That's so crazy that you've just dealt with this your whole life with no idea!!!
How do you figure you have time to join the circus? ;)
Hope you're not feeling any kind of vehicle hit you today like was predicted!
I figure if I join the circus I could escape this madness. I think that swinging from a trapeeze in my current state would be "interresting". I do not feel worse today, and I think I feel better. I've produced a volume of prorams over the last 24 hours so I guess I must be better!
ugh, am so behind!!!!
Post a Comment