Friday, August 17, 2007

I need some fine wine

I need to drink wine tonight. It is a requirement. I have no hubby. My neighbor is away. My favorite chilaxin friend lives too far to come over to drink wine on a friday night. I have not planned in advance and have to work today so no time to plan social time. It seems a bit sad to drink alone and yet I think I will. Maybe I'll enjoy the quiet.... ahhhhh. Maybe said wine will be paired with bubble bath

Maybe I'll crack open a REALLY good bottle. Why not??!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds good to me! I wish I could have a bubble bath and a glass of wine and quiet. Hmmm. Nice.

Salut!

T. said...

We could have had a super phone visit - but it was D. and I's anniversary last night..so we were out.

Hope you DID open a good bottle!

Magnificent M said...

I opened an affordable but decent wine... didn't have anything good in white and it warm enough that red seemed less appealing. and I got busy moving furniture and cleaning out my office (shredded 3 bins of stuff!!!) so wasn't in a sit down and savor mood.

Hope you had a good anniversary!!!! can't wait for us to double date :-)