Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I need a house sitter this weekend

We are looking for a housesitter this weekend, if you know of anyone can you tell them I'm looking? My usual suspects are all busy :-)

2 comments:

T. said...

I'm over to do that training weekend, but only Fri/Sat and it's a bit of a drive from you place to there :-(.

I think I'm coming over Thurs night...hmm

Magnificent M said...

We are coming home on sunday and we don't leave until friday at 2:30 after Bre's dance performance.... I'll pay you in wine.... perhaps Daryl could come and he can work or hang out during the day (we have a lovely outdoor cabana dealie-o and wireless internet abounds in our neighborhood) and you guys can cook up a storm and drink wine in the evening The drive to "there" is slightly more than an hour I think... a bit long :(