Sunday, July 22, 2007

Date Night





Last night, on the spur of the moment, I decided that DH and I needed a date night. I asked a friend if they would mind taking the kids to church with them and we got ready to go. We kept it simple, dinner at Milestones and then came back home and opened a bottle of our wine from our cellar, Laughing Stock Portfolio from 2004. Incredible. It was a very needed evening and it was so nice to have some quality time with my DH. If only we could have that much quality and some quantity... I think we need a vacation... alone!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You are a seriously hot couple. :-D Glad you got a night out and hope you find more. Ooh and I love Milestones... what'd you eat?

T. said...

Lol! I was thinking the same thing

LOVE you're outfit!! I'm glad you guys had a date night :-)

Magnificent M said...

I love milestones too and the menu had changed slightly so there were lots of yummy choices.

I had RED MEAT!!! I had a brazilian steak with prawns in a lime cilantro sauce. It had mash potatoes (seiously BAD carbs there) and some amazing veggies - just cooked green beans etc. It came with a caesar salad that was probably like 1000 calories and we had a cab sauv to drink. I was eyeing up a seafood dish and I should've had that as I wouldn't have felt soooo full after.

I found that top at Winners and loved how it fit but it requires serious effort to coordinate undergarments with. The jeans are far from comfortable. The shoes however are the most comfortable heels EVER. Yeesh, the efforts we go to in order to make our husbands of 11 years drool.

and thanks for the compliment :-)

4ever29 said...

I am a serious advocate of the grown up vacation. Having that time alone as a couple is critical and even the anticipation of it helps keep you motivated when things could become overwhelming. Do it!!! Plan a grown up vacation!

Lindsey and Mike said...

Fantastic pics! Glad you had a great time out. You guys are h-o-t;)

Magnificent M said...

I'm blushing now... thanks velvet. We did have a good time... we really need to date more. The grown up vacation is so much more effort though... we don't have anyone to take our kids for us so that i a bit of an issue... maybe the gypsies will come by and buy them for a few bucks!

Magnificent M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.