Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What was I thinking?

I'm having a party tonight. Its a small event so I don't know if it counts as a party but it is a gathering of multiple people and it is at my house and I am the host. The problem is that my day is crazy!!!

My day:

9-12 meeting with colleagues
12-12:30 eat lunch on run
12;30 - 2:30 working in Langley
2:30 - 3:30 drive home
4-5 phone meeting
5-6 gym - I'd cancel this but it is an appointment with a trainer so no can do
6-?? party

I'm really glad I left myself that 30 minutes of prep time between driving and the rest of the events. On top of it all I have a whack of things to arrange before thursday night and am working all day on thursday too. Ick. I need to buy some wine, why is the liquor store not open at 7:30 am??!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL on the 7:30am liquor store. I need to buy wine for tonight too and they were closed last night when it was more convenient for me to get it (that is after the movie). Sheesh. Where are all the 24 hour liquor stores when you need them! :-)

Ooh, did I tell you about Little Penguin wine? Have you had it? It's good. A new favourite.

Magnificent M said...

mmm, had little penguin when I went for dinner with some friends in Atlanta. it was super good! I think we had the chardonnay but very tasty.... from what I remember anyways

Magnificent M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4ever29 said...

I thought I would do more than just comment. I started a petition.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wineinthemorning/index.html

Magnificent M said...

We resorted to using something from our wine "cellar" and had Burrowing Owl Shiraz 2003. It was very nice. We also had a bottle of bubbly. I thought we might need more wine than that but it was a light night as everyone had to work tomorrow. So no LQ store trip and we had a yummy no fuss dinner and Banana made a chocolate cake so all went well. :-)