Friday, April 06, 2007

Procrastination!

How can you tell Magnificent M is working on her thesis? By the number of times she reads your blogs. I'm afraid that the rest of you all have too many life based activities occupying your time and you are not posting enough to allow me for proper procrastination. I may have to resort to some youtube time burning....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,
too cute!!
I tried to start a blog:) but then couldn't figure out how to get back to it and post:) lol
not much help here.
I'm about to watch girl interrupted.
Hope that helps hehe...
Mo

Michelle said...

I'm still waiting to find out what J thought about the ring! I guess I'll find out tonight. Is there a way I can take a look at his hand to know whether he is wearing his new or old band? Or does he wear a ring while playing?