Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Pushin' Pork for the Man.

I have no idea why this post didn't post the last 2 times, but lets try again.

Sunday was the kids last skiing lesson. I cannot get over how well they are doing with this! Banana is a natural. She has great balance and turns very well. On Sunday DH took her on a side run and they went off a series of jumps. She got some significant air and I was so impressed! Yes, she did fall one time but she just picked herself up and headed to the next jump. Gorilla is also doing very well and is no longer plowing down the hill attempting to go fast. We took both of the kids on some black diamond runs and they rocked them.

After skiing we headed to Memphis blues BBQ for a little pork, a little meat and the best rack in town. We felt adventurous and ordered some collard greens and I have to say, that is not an adventure I care to take again. I like kale, spinach, chard, sui choy... I am not resistant to greens but those collards were nasty! The group of us split the Elvis platter, which is huge and made quick work of it. Velvet Queen and I decided that our lives will not be complete until we have conquered the priscilla, a platter even larger than the Elvis. In order to make our dreams come true we are going to need some additional assistance though. The priscilla feeds 10-12 people so we are looking for at least 6 more people to join us on our quest to push pork for the man. Anyone want to join us?

4 comments:

4ever29 said...

WE ARE SO IN!!!

Amanda said...

We like meat! :)

Magnificent M said...

sweet! okay we must set a date for this!

Michelle said...

Mmm....pork