Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mining for Gold

To the lady behind me in the line up on Harris road today... guess what, I CAN see you picking your nose. You are in your car, you are NOT in a bubble of invisibleness. And yes, you were, at least in that moment, kind of grossing me out.

6 comments:

Lindsey and Mike said...

Those people are so fascinating. Drumming on your steering wheel or singing with enthusiasm when someone might very well see you is one thing...picking your nose is an entirely different story. On occasion, I've seen people eat it too. I just threw up a little.

Michelle said...

OK - I just threw up more than a little. Ick. Welcome home! LOL

T. said...

lol! Reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where the woman sees Jerry "scratching" his nose while driving, and thinks he is picking it, and will have nothing to do with him. Lol! Are you SURE it was a full pick M?? Was there actual insertion of the finger into the nose canal (these were Jerry and George's criteria). Lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. I didn't think you could see me.

Magnificent M said...

Stella, lets just say "the finger travelled to the nostril and appeared to insert. The view of observation was head on vs. side view therefore allowing for clear and distinct observation of the subject's activity. I observede movement of the finger and what appeared to be expansion of movement of the nostril. Upon removal of the finger, there was observable examination by the subject of the tip of the finger that may indicate the subject may have been noting the results of the insertion. This was followed by a wiping and flicking of the finger possibly indicating the need to get rid of the results of the insertion." I'm not sure of the level of insertion but it appeared that the insertion was productive in its removal of items.

In other words "der's gold in dem dere hills!"

Amanda said...

M, your description was... detailed...

ew.