Risque title! Prefabricated romance or not, I had fun tonight. We attended a rocking church function and I laughed so hard tonight that I actually cried and almost choked on my water. I had the pleasure of sitting at the rowdy table tonight, the bad table, the kids at the back of the bus. You know the ones, always goofing off and getting into trouble? That was us. I think the best moment was when a panelist spoke about a great book that had changed his marriage and then said "that book is called..." and someone at my table kindly whispered "The Kama Sutra" which cracked us all up. As the panelist went on to describe all the ways that this book had enhanced their intimate relationship, we couldn't help but gasp for breath as everything innocent sounded so incredibly dirty after that moment. I laughed so hard that I cried and I worried that I would have to leave the room to regain composure. I almost managed to get back in control until I looked across the table to see that our Youth Pastor's wife was also laughing hysterically and then I lost it again. good thing we sat at the back.
Oh and get your minds out of the gutter, the lei'd part refers to flower lei's not the kama sutra variety. Please don't share if you had to pay back your husband for enduring the vermicelli!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ROFL
C'mon now - did you see that dinner? She so owed him! :-)
For our first Valentine's out in 7 years I have to say it was a lot of fun. The only thing that would have made it better (besides good food -bwuahahaha) would have been that run that D wouldn't make.
Can you believe that we had so much fun at a dry party! They should totally get us to plan it, all of it, food included, next year. Our panel would rock!
I am picturing the gropu of us as the panel... I'm not sure anyone at our church is ready for that! LOL! The food was a disapointment but I have to say that the price was right for having that much fun.
Oh and guess what I was desperately craving today? onion rings from a & w.
Post a Comment