Tomorrow is a pro-d day at our school so the kids have the day off and I have booked the day off to spend with them. The question is, what to do? It is not that there aren't any options, it is more that there are so many options that I can't decide which one to do. If I stay home I will get distracted by the backpile of work, thesis writing and new desk assembly options so we need to get out. Here are my options, should I...
a) take the kids on the west coast express and do something downtown... aquarium (expensive and kind of "overdone"), science world (also been there, done that a fair amount), Gorilla hates shopping so that is out... hmmmm. too bad DH is not at his downtown office or we could go and visit him and hit him up for some lunch, ha ha ha!
b) go swimming but I hate indoor swimming pools, can't get past the germs...
c) skating, possibly, would have to check the schedules
d) do a maple ridge day - go for a bike ride on the dykes, weather dependent, and well, not sure what else... its a bit soggy still to go hiking.
e) granville island... I suppose I could even tie this in on the west coast express option by taking the bus to granville island... or could just drive...
any other ideas? Anyone else have the day off?
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey M - #3 has a proD tomorrow too. I was just wondering what to do with him. #2 has preschool in the afternoon. If you come up with something let me know! LOL I'm bereft of ideas myself.
M,
I was thinking build a bear.
Are your kids to old??
Cole pretends he is but he loves go there "for his sister".
Just a thought.
Maybe a movie??
Mo
Post a Comment