not very monumental... I just finished entering all of my hours for the month and realized why a) I'm tired b)I am behind on all personal tasks and why c) I feel overworked...
For the past three weeks I have worked between 45-49 hours a week. I am supposed to be working 20-25. Hmmmmm. Now I realize that some of you regularly work 40 hours a week but my 45-49 hours a week take place around my children's lives and I have my family to juggle on top of work. I have to say, I am surprised to see those totals.
The good news is that my internship is finally close to ending... only 150.75 hours to go. And the sudden increase is a result of the time of year... it will get better. It has to, I can't keep this pace up.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the 100th post! and good luck with the countdown to the end of your internship. I bet you can really see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Wow, only 150 hours to go...so close! Hope the rest of it goes well for you. You can do it, you're almost there!!!
Post a Comment