Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good documentary on Saturday night

I have heard incredible reviews from this apparently very moving documentary. It is called The Boy Inside and follows a 12 year old boy with Aspergers as he endures bullying in grade 7. While I haven't seen it yet, I hear it is a heartbreaking look into the cruelty that happens to those who are different. Here is the link if you want to get more info... it is going to be on CBC Newsworld on Saturday night.

http://www.cbc.ca/thelens/theboyinside/

3 comments:

4ever29 said...

Maybe I'll skip church and watch it. I suspected many moons ago that E may have had Aspergers so to see how someone that does have the disorder copes with it would actually be quite interesting to me.

Anonymous said...

m,
If oyu don't catch it on saturday.
Cole's pricipal taped it and I can borrow it- maybe we could all watch it together?
Mo

T. said...

Alas...no CBC in the US!! Maybe I can see it on the website.