I've been tagged :-)
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
1. I am a nerd. I love Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings, reading science fiction novels and all things science related. I am madly in love with Legolas from the Lord of the Rings. If I could get up the nerve I would dress up in medieval gear and beat people with foam sticks. Yes, I know, its shockingly dorky of me - I never claimed to be cool.
2. I met my husband while living in Prince George. We met because I told my father I was bored and hadn't made any new friends at my job. He called a friend and so on and next thing I knew he had called me up with the names of two GUYS who had just moved to PG and were from SFU as well. At first I thought I could never call up two strange guys but then I realized I was truly THAT lonely and made the call. The first guy I called with DH. THe second guy on the list worked with DH and was sitting right next to him. We became the best of friends and fell in love somewhere in that process.
3. DH accidentally knocked me up when I was 23. It wasn't planned but it was the best the thing that ever happened to me. Well one of the best.
4. Despite my attempts to eat healthy, I have several bad addictions: fillet o fish sandwiches at McDonalds, Parmesan Salami, Gummy candies, fries with mayo and Red Bull. And Bacon... mmmmm
5. I am secretly attracted to men with nice forearms. A nice wrist with the right amount of hair on it can drive me wild :-) One of my very good friends shares the same attraction - it makes me laugh.
6. I have a pair of brown lulu lemon pants that constantly make me trip but I wear then anyways. I like them, despite the fact that they have almost caused me to fall down the stairs several times.
I tag Stella, Stella's mom, Stella's husband (if he reads this blog still) and Velvet Queen... not sure if anyone else actually reads this blog who hasn't already been tagged?!?!?! Farm mom, do you read this? If so I tag you too!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least you don't drink diet coke :)
Post a Comment