It is my birthday. Woohoo... lack of enthusiasm is displayed.
Although revved to party hard a few days ago, a busy work week has sucked my energy levels dry and I am very content to go out for cozy dinner with a friend tonight. Tomorrow I am heading up to Whistler with DH and children. We are attending Feast of Fields on saturday and then plan on doing some hiking and
hit the adventure zone. I secretly want to try out the ziptrek but I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of money to pee my pants ;-)
Our wedding anniversary falls on Monday so this weekend becomes a bit of a combo birthday/anniversary event. I secretly think that this pleases my husband as it allows him to get away with one present and one grand (or sometimes less than grand) effort. He is a sweet man but his strengths lie in areas other than romance. I'd like for us to try and get out for dinner alone on monday but I'm not sure if that will happen.
Next week is planned chaos as it is back to school for my clients. Everyone is in a slight panic as I will be away the following week. I've learned to ride the wave and am letting them all panic without letting it get to me. And while they all panic I will be doing one of the following: wearing my raincoat and boots in the rain, camping, kayaking, surfing, buy fresh seafood, sitting in a natural hotspring, beachcombing, hiking or buying organic bread in Tofino. Very exciting!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We did the ziptrek on our honeymoon!! It was sooo fun, I recommend it! And I'm afraid of heights...
Post a Comment