">
it is my birthday on friday. I was planning to be away in Tofino but we are now going on September 7th instead. I then decided I was going to ignore the day and pretend it wasn't happening but I've decided that won't work. SO!! Now I have decided I need to do SOMETHING. There are a couple of options including going to the PNE to see a band that used to be current, going to a wine event on pender island where a few bands I like are playing or go to Whistler for an event called Feast of fields. The last choice is the most expensive but I have cheap accomodations in Whistler and the event sounds good, includes wine and then afterwards I could always go out to a club. Have to be honest... am kind of hoping to ditch my family and go away with some girls but not sure I can throw that together on short notice... anyone up for some wild times with M? LOL! Should warn you I feel particularly out of control at the moment. I was secretly hoping A Whole Lotta Led was playing up at Whistler so I could truly rock out but alas, they aren't.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, I'd love to help you celebrate your birthday, but I'd need to be back by 4 on Saturday because I'm on worship this weekend and it's Pastor D's farewell. :-(
Would you be up to a night of partying at the River Rock? LOL It's fun there and the beds are awesome. I know that wasn't a choice, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
Feast of Fields sounds wonderful... though I cannot imagine pulling off an exit from the drama of a certain household on 123rd. Let me know what unfolds.
Okay - I just watched the video. I was thinking before it got to the seconds half "This is a really creepy version of snow white." Lol! It's very freaky!!
my family seems determined to spend time with me this weekend. sigh. okay it isn't that bad, I just seriously need to get some led out or something!!! still don't know what I am doing yet...
Post a Comment