Tuesday, July 15, 2008
A delicious lunch
I had a yummy lunch today. I was working on the north shore after my trip out to deep cove so I hit Whole foods for lunch. They have the best salad bar! I had lettuce, cukes, tomatoes, sunflower shoots, pea shoots, grilled green beans, tofu cubes, almonds and soy bacon bits with a ginger dressing. The only thing was I didn't even get to the lettuce. Surprisingly, I am not a fan of lettuce. In theory I like salads but I am not overly ga-gaa about lettuce. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it, but I guess I just don't flip over it. I decided today that I would have much preferred to just get chopped veggies, the grilled green beans, tofu, the shoots and the nuts. I love whole foods, despite its ridiculous commercialization of health food, it still turns me on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment