Tuesday, May 13, 2008

7 more sleeps

This will be me in 1 week



In addition to buying some high waisted poly blend pants and practicing some sweet moves I have also bought myself a single serve french press coffee mug from Starbucks as those hotel coffee pots are too small, bought myself a flask (don't laugh!) so I can bring my own glass of wine into the conference and save myself from paying $8 a glass for house wines while mingling in the evening, and taken an arm load of stuff to the cleaners to be cleaned and pressed. I've made an appointment to have a hair cut and downloaded some tunes on my hot pink ipod.

2 comments:

T. said...

The last video is the best video EVER.

Note to self. Do not dance on 1)table, 2) Chair, 3) slippery floor at ABA social.

EXCELLENT.

I have no high-waisted polyester. Sad. Though I do have a rockin' long, long-sleaved polyester dress with a collar and orange, green and some other colour rings all over it from my high school "70s is cool" days. Would be good for my presentation, no?

Magnificent M said...

oh yeah. that would lend credibility to your speech... you and inappropriate Dean.