Sunday, April 27, 2008

Out takes


Banana about to sing at her christmas concert. This is her third year doing either a solo, duo or trio.


Feet in the California ocean


Stella falling! (Quick where Lindsey!! She loves to laughing at people falling!!)


"I am smiling!!"



Such a glamorous job DH has!!


One of DH's photos...


An igloo style church in NWT


Gorilla 1.5 years ago, soo blonde!!


Boomer, asleep and delicious!

6 comments:

T. said...

Super photos! Hard to believe I didn't actually completely fall on my butt right after that photo was taken!

Magnificent M said...

LOL! Such a great photo! I love our SD photos!! They remind me of how much fun we had!! That was such an awesome trip, can't wait for Chicago!!!

Magnificent M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey and Mike said...

I can't lie: I laughed a little at the falling. Caught on film-you don't that often. What a rare delight:)

Lindsey and Mike said...

Insert "get" between "don't" and "often". I'm losing my mind.

Lindsey and Mike said...

You know where it goes. I give up:)