We are heading up to Whistler in 3.5 hours. This time we are taking an entourage of people with us! We are skiing on saturday and then we will have some apres ski snacks - nachos and a cheese plate with crackers I think. I'm cooking dinner for everyone on Saturday night and am planning the ultra simple but perfect apres ski meal of pasta with bolognese sauce. I am making a vegetarian version of this meat sauce using veggie ground because some of my friends are true vegetarians. But I am cooking up chorizo sausage and mild italian sausage on the side for the meat eaters as well. We are also having caesar salad and some garlic rosemary bread. I have to pick out some wines from our stash as well. Sunday morning will bring pancakes, strong coffee and then we are going tubing. Should be fun! In the afternoon the kids and I are planning to meet one of the dogs on our list and take her for a walk and then go out for dinner or something. And on Monday I will probably take the kids skiing. DH has to leave Sunday night to catch a flight to Ottawa so I have to decide whether I am up to skiing by myself with the kids... I think it would be fine. I'm more worried about packing up at the end of the day and then driving all the way home by myself. Not impossible, just tiring.
I've got a tonne of work to do: finish a functional assessment, write at least one behavior plan, generate about 3 new programs for about 3 clients, answer a slew of emails and pack everyone's clothes etc as well as some last minute food items. I don't see all of that getting done in 3 hours.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you managed to fit it all in!
Post a Comment