Yes, you read that right, I have fallen in love with another man.... I think.
I discovered Joe in the spring and soon fell in love. Joe is remarkably stylish, simple, uncomplicated and convenient. I frequently meet up with Joe at the supermarket. I walk in for milk and find myself perusing the aisles with Joe. Every time I pop in to visit Joe there is something new to amuse me. Joe never asks much of me, a few of my dollars, a bit of my time but otherwise he is happy to allow me to visit. It is not uncommon for me to leave with a smile on my face and a gleam in my eye. If I smoked, I would probably need to have a cigarette after time with Joe because he is THAT good.
Joe is in fact a clothing line. So far this year I have picked up numerous things from Joe: a brown dress, multiple t-shirts (at $4.94 each!!), 2 pairs of shorts, a swimsuit cover up, a simple skirt, a pretty skirt that I wore to a wedding and it only cost me $11.00, multiple pairs of flip-flops for $3 each and several work out tops. I am fully prepared that these items won't last for a long period of time given the price but to be honest I just don't care. It's summer, I need cheap clothes that hopefully don't look cheap and Joe is filling that need very nicely. That is why I love Joe. And the best part is when I come home and tell my DH "I've been shopping, look what I bought!" and then he asks me the price and I tell him, he smiles and says "I love Joe too!" For those of you who haven't yet met Joe, you can find him at Superstore and all of the summer wear is on clearance at the moment.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Personally I love the way Joe looks but I don't love that Joe obviously does not believe in plus sizes. Therefore, I am sad that Joe and I cannot be together. :-( Having said that I still buy my kids clothes there and got #2 two pairs of shorts and two cute tops for a total of $12 (each piece was $2.94). They weren't Joe but rather the clothes they were selling off to replace with the Kids Joe.
I love Joe too, and I'm sad to say that the long distance relationship is the only way for us. The Superstore in Kamloops is the way Superstore used to be, with one wall of mediocre clothing and that's it. There's no Joe section, and that makes me sad. This being said, I do get a taste of Joe, they still carry the $3 flip flops. :)
Who cares if it is Joe if it costs $2.94 Stinking good deal Michelle!!! Love clothes for less than $5!!!! So I think we should start a Joe must expand to bigger sizes petition and second the rate you are going you'll be wearing Joe very soon. BTW you looked great up on stage! I'm so proud of you! I have ABSOLUTELY no will power so I am so impressed by yours!
Amanda I am sad for you but happy you at least get the world's best flip flops. I bought my first pair of superstore flip flops a few years ago and literally wore them till they fell apart on my feet last summer. I almost managed to wear them through before they fell apart. $3.00 well spent I say!
I like Joe... I just need some joe boobs to go with the joe clothes.
dd (not my size btw)
All the Superstore kids stuff is on sale right now for $1.94 because they are switching to all JOE for kids. I got E some shirts and shorts the other day. I can't wait to see JOE for kids.
ohhh, I'm taking my $10 bill and going shopping! I haven't finished buying the kids summer clothes and all of the fall stuff is coming in so its the perfect time to pick up a few pairs of shorts!!
OOohh...sale! I need to go. I too have discovered the joy of Joe. I left my favorite top that I bought there at a friends house :-( Maybe time to get a new favorite top?
When it only costs $2 it is always time to buy a new fav top ;-)
Post a Comment