Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Manana
Tomorrow is a big, busy day. I have a meeting in the morning with a bunch of well respected individuals in my field from all over Vancouver. I was *pleased* to realize that all of my good shirts are still at the dry cleaners and I have nothing to wear. Groan. From there I rush back to MR. Tomorrow is Banana's ballet exam and I think I am more nervous than she is. I just realized that I didn't lay out her stuff for ballet tomorrow and now she is in bed and fast asleep. sigh. will have to do it all in the morning, risking anxiety and stress outs if I can't find something. phoo. After that I have a few things to do and then have to get ready to go to a cocktail party/fundraiser in the evening with a group of friends who live out in Vancouver/West Van/North Van etc. We don't see them all that often so it will be nice to see everyone again. I suspect it will be a day filled with politics and rants topped up with a few doses of anxiety but overall it should be good. If nothing else, it will be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment