Friday, July 21, 2006

Hilarity!

Okay, have you ever been in one of those situations where you are sitting on the outskirts of something and there are people killing themselves laughing but you don't get the joke. THey are laughing so hard that tears are streaming down their face and you feel concerned that they may just pee their pants???!!! You know that laugh, the type where they gasp for breath, choke and you expect something to fly out of their throats cuz it can't be healthy to laugh that hard?

The people who live behind me are italian or portugese... can't quite get the accent... I know they aren't at all the same! I think its italian. you'd think I would know our best family friends were seriously italian and I practically lived at their house... Val the dad used to yell at us kids in italian when we say colored on the dolls faces with pen... I never did that but anyways...

the people behind me...they LIVE on their deck. I mean live on it. THey are out there in all sorts of weather (its covered) sitting around the table in large groups. They have quite the patio set and a huge array of flowers. its a kaleidocope of flowers back there! Tonight they are out in full force, it sounds like there are 80 people but most likely there are about 8 or 10. And there is this woman, KILLING herself laughign and talking in Italian. I mean she isgoing to choike soon. I am dying to know what is soooo funny. I am always up for a gut wrenching laugh!

I on the other hand have moved my office outside and am working... I had to stop at 2:30, the heat just sucked the brain power right out of me. so I put it all on hold and am doing it now. Ahhhh, great fun. I have to finish a report, finish some programs and then do 8 hours of additional report writing and data entry. Excellent!

1 comment:

4ever29 said...

I can't wait to hear about Banana's week at camp! I'm sure we can find something to laugh at when we finally get together for brunch.