
This is our living room. I think we would have been better to hav gotten a sectional couch and no arm chair. This was my opinion at the time of the furniture purchase, Dad thought two armchairs would be better. We store the second one in the closet unless we have a lot of people here.

And here is the dining room. I wasn't loving this table when Dad said he wanted to buy it but its turned out to be amazing. The light color looks good, the chairs are very nice and it is big enough for all our "summer school"ing adventures. Best of all, it has this handy closet right beside it where I store all of our homeschool/temporary school supplies. We homeschool on all of our trips here - spring break, summer and thanksgiving.

The condo is a 2 bedroom and den. It faces out onto fruit and wine orchards and the hills. Initially Dad had hoped to get a lake view but they were all sold. The non-lake side was actually cheaper. It turns out that the lake view has faced construction for the last 2 years and faces west so gets sun for most of the day. Apparently the people on the west side just cook! Our first trip up to move in, we discovered that our view is actuallly nicer and we love sitting on our large, covered patio with a cup of coffee, looking the view. Can you blame us?
And finally, the beach. Our little village has its own beach. There is also a pool and hot tub which are almost done. I prefer the beach. It is sandy and you can walk for ages and still be able to stand. There are lots of kids here so there is always a playmate.
grrr. stupid blogger is no longer posting my pics again... hmmm, I will fix shortly!
So this is our home. We spend a fair amount of time here and we really enjoy it. This will be our first 2 week stint here but I doubt we'll get sick of it! Even work is more enjoyable here.
3 comments:
and no the wine collection in the closet is not part of the summer schooling adventure! Although... after yesterday's session... just kidding!
Wow! The place looks fantastic. Can't wait to hear some crazy summer vacation stories...
Sounds like you're having fun! I used to LOVE the hot weather, it's just not as much fun now with puffy feet!
Post a Comment